This gives you the location of the places talked about in the blog with some possible walks. The color code works like this(remember many sites have been altered throughout time, but it gives you a rough idea):
- The green pointers are medieval/early modern sites
- Light blue pointers are Georgian sites.
- Yellow pointers are early 19th century sites.
- red pointers are Victorian sites
- Purple pointers are 20th century sites
- Blue pointers are sites of indefinite age, usually abandoned and found on the 1899-1904 ordnance map.